The awards ceremony takes place each year to
create an awareness to excel in all that the missions do and acknowledge the
contribution of the missions in India.
Ten awards were presented to recognize various aspects of significant
contributions in the Indian Mission.
Rev. Churchill Samson, IMA and Miss Letha Chiranjeevi were the host for the
national awards ceremony.
IMA Excellence Awards is to recognize and
encourage all members to follow the best practices in certain areas.
* Pioneering Ministry Award: Central India Christian Mission
* Creative Strategy Award: Urban India Ministries
* Partnership Award: Nagaland Missionary Movement
* Member Care Award: Grace Academy
* Leadership Development Award: Christian Institute of Management
IMA Choice Awards is to recognize new trends in the missions, very
different from the traditional yet effective.
* Innovative Younger Indian Mission LeaderAward: Mr. Girish J. Khatri
* Innovative Entrepreneur Award: Mr. Jochen Tewes
* Mission Board Member: K. Sam George, Indian Evangelical Team.
IMA Thank you Awards is to recognize the others who play important part
in Missions by their generous giving.
* Indian Donor Award: Mr. Impa Longkumar
* International Donor Award: Mr. Mike Aldrich
IMA Life time achievement Award is to recognize those who have
contributed a lot in missions.
* Life Time Achievement Award: Dr. Emil Jebasingh.